Pepsico Jobs 2023 For Production Manager
Heading About Company
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
PepsiCo is hiring Production Manager at October Plant “Snacks”!
– Engineering degree preferably in Mechanical/Industrial or Mechatronics field
– 6 – 8 years of experience in beverage and/or food industry
– Good knowledge of production management and operations
– English language is a must
– Proficient usage of Microsoft Office
– Possess leadership abilities and the capability to deal with people at all levels of responsibility
– Analytical approach to bring them into resolution
If you are interested, please share your resume with email with subject “Production Manager -LinkedIn”